Undefined Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This website is no longer valid, the forum has changed his domain to a different engine. This is the new forum: http://www.undefined.66ghz.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anyone play ROBLOX?
Moderators Needed EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 3:10 pm by nickishere

» Play Together
Moderators Needed EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:24 pm by Rain

» [Information] Giveaways!
Moderators Needed EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 1:22 pm by Rain

» Applying for Moderator.
Moderators Needed EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 7:24 pm by Rain

» Moderators Needed
Moderators Needed EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 pm by Rain

» Donate to contribute to this community!
Moderators Needed EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 pm by Rain

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rain
Moderators Needed I_vote_lcapModerators Needed I_voting_barModerators Needed I_vote_rcap 
Undefined
Moderators Needed I_vote_lcapModerators Needed I_voting_barModerators Needed I_vote_rcap 
nickishere
GritEX_Ofek
Matmatics
Malul99
wdaz
The Ultimate Jew
g721420
iamverycool
Most active topic starters
Rain
nickishere
Undefined

Moderators Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain
Site Administrator
Rain

Moderators Needed Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Needed   Moderators Needed EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 pm

We would like to encourage those interested in a position here, who can fulfill the requirements below for the respective position, to apply.

In general, as a Moderator here at Undefined, your responsibilities include:
• Being polite and helpful towards forum members and giving advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
• Visiting the forum frequently, preferably many times daily.
• Actively taking part in discussions as often as possible.
• Setting a good example to the other forum members.
• Moderating the forum, making sure forum members are following the Undefined forum rules and taking the appropriate action when needed.
• Approving posts and updating sticky threads on the website when necessary.
• Working together and communicating with other Undefined staff in order to solve situations effectively and in a timely manner.

As a Download Moderator here at Undefined, your responsibilities include:
• Taking time to analyze files.
• Make sure that the files are safe, and take an action at the appropriate time.
• Help other file analyzers when they are in need of help.

If you feel that you're fitting to be a staff member, please Open A Thread In The Staff Application Section and fill it with the template below

Template (click me):
Back to top Go down
https://undefinedcommunity.board-directory.net

Moderators Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Undefined Community :: General Undefined :: Staff Application-
Jump to: